All posts and text (as opposed to code samples, which are licensed below) on this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
The means that you are free to share, to copy, distribute and transmit the work as well as free to remix, to adapt the work, under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike: If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With an understanding that:
- Waiver: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain: Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights: In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice: For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).
Special license for code samples
All code samples on this blog are, unless explicitly otherwise noted, licensed under the GPL license:
Copyright © 2011, Richard A. Johnson
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.