- Signs of a desperate man – a man wouldn’t be desperate with Ubuntu
- Signs your having a good day – who needs a good day, when you could have an amazing day with Ubuntu
- Signs you play to much dungeons and dragons – with Ubuntu who has time for their family, let alone D&D?
- Reasons why you cannot get to sleep – sleep is overrated, it is for the dead, plus who wants to sleep when you can contribute to Ubuntu?
- Buttons you need on your keyboard – well, Ubuntu hasn’t quite fixed this one just yet, I am still w/o a few of my media keys 😉 <- winky
- Signs that your computer is slow – install Xubuntu and this issue will go away, or invest in a server and hook up some LTSP action.
- Ten things to do when your ISP is down – you guessed it, with Ubuntu your ISP would never go down
Corny some might call it (probably everyone will call it corny), but i had fun reading Keepers of the Lists tonight after my hacker buddy RJ (not AJ), introduced me to the site. How about a list for “Reasons why your dog couldn’t eat your homework”, oh, because you did it with Edubuntu!